Service News Updates
- NIS INTRODUCES NEW VISA FEES AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW VISA POLICY 2022
- About The Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS) And It Operations
- We have complied with FG directive on border re-opening
- Canada donates 56 border monitoring tools to Nigeria
- Panel on borders submits report
- Nigerian ladies in Lebanon appeal for rescue
- Idris Jere and the Nigeria Immigration Service
- Board approves immigration service recruitment
- NIS gives entry requirements for non-Nigerian
- NIS prevents trafficking of nine girls
26 April 2022 - NAN
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has approved the 2022 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
The Service Public Relations Officer, Mr Sunday James, disclosed this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.
James said that the recruitment was approved by the board under its Chairman and Minister of Interior, Mr Rauf Aregbesola.
“The recruitment is going to be on for four weeks from the date of publication. Members of the public are advised to make use of the opportunity and apply,“ he said.
He advised the public against patronising fraudulent websites, pointing out that the authentic platform for the exercise is
“The public are therefore advised to abide by the rules for the recruitment and note that it is free.